How we learn from our body.
I just finished listen to audio book by Deepak Chopra, Book of Secret, it was a remarkable book.
I tried to re-collect some lessons there regarding how we can learn from every thing that we see, hear, listen, explore, faced and analyze. We will find out that there are intelligences everywhere.
If we open our mind and expand our awareness, we can explore environment around us and we find many intelligences. For example if we look to our cell and body intelligences, we find many important lessons from them.
Those are the natural wisdom.
- Every cell in our body is working together hand in hand based on their uniqueness and roles, but they work for the welfare of the whole body. We learn about caring and togetherness. Selfishness is not an option.
- Every cell keeps in touch with other cells. We learn about keep communicating with people surround us. Withdrawing and refusing to communicate is not an option.
- Cell adapt from moment to moment (senses everything from our environment). Our awareness is always open to changes. Getting caught up in rigid habits is not an option.
- Cell recognizes each other as equally important. Going it alone is not an option. You feel acceptance for all others as equal without judgments & prejudice.
- Although every cell has unique functions, they collaborate in creative ways. A person can digest food never eaten before. We can dance in the way we never seen before. Clinging to old behavior isn’t an option.
- Cell obeys the universe’s cycle of rest and activity. Being obsessively active or aggressive isn’t an option.
- Cell function with the smallest expenditure of energy. It trusts totally on by being provided for. Excessive consumption isn’t an option. Force, control and struggle aren’t our way.
- Due to the common and genetic inheritance, cell knows that they’re fundamentally the same. For them being an outcast isn’t an option. We can feel a sense of connection with our Source.
- The primary activity of cells is giving which maintains the integrity of all other cells. The total commitment to giving means is receiving automatically. It’s the other half of natural cycle. Holding isn’t an option.
- Cell reproduces in order to pass on their knowledge, experience and talents. With holding nothing from the offspring. The generation gap isn’t an option.
Those are some lesson that we can get by simply observe cells. Indeed universe are signs for people that are wise
“Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the animals of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (QS:2:164)”