Sharpening Memory Power
How Memory recognized things?
– Using five senses impression
– last on mind
– stored in brainhouse
Memory using 5 sense, then there’re some steps in storing memory
– Sensory Memory (picture)
– Short term Memory
– Longterm Memory
Why we can forget thing we remembered before?
– Less Motives
– No Revival
– Suppression (People faces problems, memory get scarred)
Quality of memory ;
– concentration (reading,thinking process)
– observation (5W1H)
– understanding (understand after observation, then stored memory)
– Faith confidence will (have faith believe we will remember)
– system (system to organize
. o oral,
. o revision,
. o association,
. o photographic memory (e.g. Mind Map)
. o Link system
– Try to understand
– Write main pointers
– Visualize, using ridiculous association
– Recalled immediately
– Recalled after an hour
– Recalled after a day, weeks, months.
– Link method of memory
Memory is important, 1st interest.
For retention and recalled,whatever needs to remembered must be understood.
Revision is important, so that impression developed in the minds and not faded away.
Have faith and confidence in your memory and you’ll be successful.